SAP Developer - SAP Sales Cloud Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 201639
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Within the SAP Sales Cloud (SAP Cloud for Customer) business unit, the UI Development team plays a crucial role to deliver an Innovative and stable UI technical foundation.
The team acts as a trusted advisor to our internal customers ensuring that our end-customer get the most innovative and usable solutions with world-class UI capabilities. The team works with stakeholders globally, across time zones, geographies and cultures.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Developer in the UI Framework team you will work with a highly motivated and talented set of colleagues. You will:
• Be a motivated, self-starter who can operate with minimal handholding
• Understand customer requirements and translate it to features in the product
• Develop and Deliver Features and Innovations in the UI and Technical layer with highest Quality.
• Support the SAP Cloud solutions in using the UI framework through consulting, enhancements and issue resolution.
• Work on projects across organizations, hierarchy levels and cultures.
• In your topic, be the expert and face to the customer, the Cloud Product organizations and other Stakeholder organizations.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• BE/BTECH/MCA or equivalent degree
• Quick in exploring new areas and willingness to work on various technologies
• Willingness to develop UI framework and technical components.
• High customer focus and ability to analyze and provide prompt solutions to customer issues
• Strong collaboration skills and work well in a cross-cultural teams and across geographies
• Strong communication skills with ability to articulate complex information clearly and effectively
• Fluent written and spoken English
• 3-7 years of Industry experience
• Strong knowledge in HTML5/Java script
• Experienced coder in one or many of the following: Node JS, View JS, React JS, Angular
• Strong in Object Oriented Concepts
• Experience in performance related topics a plus point
• Experience in test driven development a plus point
• Very good analytical skills and debugging skills with an ability to handle complexity
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :