SAP Senior HRBP Specialist Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 191950
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Labs Bangalore is looking for seasoned HR professionals with 8 years of core HRBP experience from Tier I colleges. This will be an Individual Contributor role.
Looking at fairly experienced HRBP professional ideally from Product / Technology organization (would be great to have someone from the Cloud world to help us in our journey).
Job Location – SAP Labs, Bangalore.
Reporting to HR Head of SAP Labs, India.
The following tasks are performed within the below described level of accountability, complexity, experience, communication:
• Accountability: Deliver outcomes of assigned topics and projects or areas of responsibilities; work independently on large, complex topics white setting priorities having sole responsibility
• Complexity: Complex issues in own area (e.g. cross-functional or cross-country projects); Decisions/solutions can enhance essentially current and future design and strategy and enhance complex systems/processes
• Experience: Advanced functional knowledge in own area, developed lasting customer relations, several years of experience
• Communication: Build and maintain partnerships with customers, communicate clear and conveying processes & policies in a way that others can understand
• Provides HR consulting, support and services in alignment with the renewed SAP People & Organization Strategy and developed by Global HR Service Delivery and Centers of excellence.
• Acts as a trusted advisor on all strategic people and organizational related topics, with a strong focus on Talent, Organization Development & Effectiveness, Business Transformation as well as Leadership and People Sustainability.
• Provides thought-leadership and contributes to enhancement of talent management and leadership capabilities.
• Acts as a culture change steward and organizational designer throughout their respective Board Area or Region/Country.
• A strategic partner to the respective executive and management team members in their region/country, and the primary face to the customer (i.e., assigned managers in a given region/country).
• The primary role is “orchestration and alignment”; having the “know-how” to bring these services/programs to the customer to solve a business problem and ensuring managers are aligned with region, people and business strategies to develop the organization to its optimal level. Regions may also have enhanced focus on a given HR topic to address a unique need.
• Works closely with the BA HRBPs, to execute the strategy by delivering services and project support locally. For managers with global teams, act as a global HRBP and coordinates with country HRBPs as needed.
• Handles employee/labor relations matters, in addition to acting as a coach/counsel to employees and managers in highly sensitive, confidential or complex situations. Collaborates with existing social partners, where appropriate.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :