SAP SAP Concur - Manager, Service Delivery Job in Bellevue, Washington
Requisition ID: 200083
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Candidates can be located in Eden Prairie, MN or Bellevue, WA offices
The Segment Owner/ Manager, Service Delivery is responsible for building, developing and leading a cohesive consulting team responsible for all core products; travel, expense, invoice and service administration. The Segment Owner manages and drives delivery of these professional services for a specific customer base. The Segment Owner is responsible for forecasting, allocating and balancing resources with other Segment Owners to reach Service Account Team goals. The overriding achievement of success for the Segment Owner is a satisfied and retained customer base.
· A customer base with an average Net Promoter Score that meets or exceeds the Corporate goal
· A customer base with an average Effortless Score that meets or exceeds the Corporate goal
· Achievement of a quarterly Annual Recurring Revenue Target of newly deployed services
· Leading your team(s) to a utilization target that ensures customer satisfaction
· Developing consultant talent to deliver great customer service and employee satisfaction
Core Competencies Needed to Achieve Goals:
· Ability to build and develop an effective team of consultants specializing in various services
· Ability to analyze data that drives metrics for team goals
· Strong customer facing communication skills
· Strategic agility to drive key initiatives within the organization
· Ability to influence and motivate employees and customers
· Meet and exceed all deployment and service targets for core Concur Services.
· Plan and budget for departmental responsibilities, effectively and accurately forecast units and head count.
· Determine work priorities in accordance with project schedules, changing work demands, and policies and practices; coordinate resources for project and assign work to internal and client teams as necessary.
· Review customer surveys to fine tune team(s) skills and approach to achieve/maintain high customer satisfaction. Proactively manage escalated issues through appropriate resources until closure.
· Partner with other organizations to ensure seamless customer satisfaction
· Timely completion of necessary tasks to run business and reinforcement of requirements with the team.
· Actively participate and contribute to special assignments and projects related to improving our customer’s experiences with Concur services.
· Develop strong working relationships and collaboration with peer PSL’s
· Employee management activities including hiring, terminations, performance appraisals, coaching, career development, cross-training, salary recommendations.
· Ensure staff and team development through ongoing coaching and development of individuals
· Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
· Contribute to team achievement of ARR and NPS targets by successfully managing deployments and customer service that include the full suite of products.
· Mentor Consultants by providing coaching, direction and guidance through client escalations.
· Develop strong cross-functional relationships with other departments including Sales, Client Development, Client Support, R&D, Marketing and Business Development
· Partner with next level leaders to help establish operational objectives and assignments
· Lead key cross-functional initiatives.
· Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
BS/BA or a combination of experience and training equivalent to a four year college degree
Eight years of experience in a software/services consulting environment, preferably financial services
Experience in running a team(s) of consultants
A desire for continuous improvement, and excellence in service delivery
Understanding of implementation methodologies and project management in a software company.
Comfort in a fast-paced, fluid, and ever-changing work environment and able to facilitate changes as situations require
Be a quick study and self-starter, able to roll up sleeves and manage hands-on in a team environment
Demonstrated knowledge and/or awareness of relevant technologies and business processes to be able to create credibility as well as be an effective individual and leader
Possess the ability to work both strategically and tactically
Be results, goal, and customer service oriented
Possess effective presentation skills as well as excellent written and oral communications skills.
Be able to independently plan, organize, and facilitate both team and cross-departmental group activities
Be able to motivate and to build a team, and foster teamwork cross cross-functionally.
Who are we?
Concur, a part of SAP, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. Founded in 1993, Concur services are used by 30,000 clients representing 27 million users in more than 150 countries.
Your career at https://www.concur.com/en-us/careers/join-us at Concur is what you make of it. You can forge your own path, work in different offices, switch business units or solve a problem that no one has before. We’re inspired by change and by each other which is a major contributing factor to how we have retained the innovative culture that has created a market leading team of 4,800 (and growing) colleagues.
Global Services is focused on customer success, simplicity and driving scale within our services organization.
Our Mission: Deliver a world-class experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
Our Principles: #PutCustomersFirst, #OwnTheSolution, #BeTransparent, #TakeTheInitiative at https://jam4.sapjam.com/groups/AQoqJ3BdNOVBl7YkuUWFIw/overview_page/hHUnaq2BqiN6dy5mXJacIP and above all, #MakeItEffortless for customers
Are you Ready?
To launch your career with an organization whose products have a real, positive impact on peoples lives, apply today and see where your journey takes you. #LifeatConcur #WorkatConcur #makeiteffortless
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: C at mailto:Careers@sap.com firstname.lastname@example.org at mailto:Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.