SAP Marketing Associate Norway Job (6 months contract) in Lysaker, Norway
Requisition ID: 193969
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Join the global leader in digital transformation - SAP - on an exciting marketing and innovation journey! Opening for a recent graduate/early professional to join as Marketing Associate. The contract is for 6 months full-time with the option to extend for another 6 months.
SAP is seeking a pro-active and highly motivated individual with a passion for digital and social media marketing to strengthen the Nordic Marketing Team. Gain a unique opportunity to engage with the world’s 21stmost valuable brand, worth over $21 billion. Support local marketing campaigns through various communication channels to drive brand awareness and create sales opportunities. As the role progresses, put your learning to practice by planning and executing projects within your field of interest.
• Manage various digital and social media tools and platforms to lead and optimize campaigns and branding efforts
• Support campaign-execution related tasks such as data management, translations, content creation, and lead handling
• Event support, from idea generation and preparation to execution and follow-up
• Perform content management system updates and data analytics reporting
• Raise the level of social activation within SAP by driving initiatives focused on personal branding and social networking
• Collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders both in Norway as well as across the Nordic region, including sales teams, web agencies and corporate partners
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required, in any relevant field
• Strong project management skills and a ‘hands-on’ mentality
• Preferably experience with marketing campaigns, copywriting and data handling
• Deep interest in social and digital marketing, as well as a strong willingness to learn
• Proven ability to work in a collaborative and diverse team environment
• Attention to detail to ensure that all materials and communication is of the highest standard
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be fluent in Norwegian and English
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
• Career progression – begin your professional career at a world-leading technology company
• Be empowered to drive projects that interest you and learn from a wide range of experienced colleagues
• Numerous benefits including modern office facilities in Oslo, educational courses, sport/culture/leisure activities
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :