SAP SAP Ariba - Business Processes Senior Consultant - Sydney/Melbourne Job in Melbourne, Australia
Requisition ID: 186383
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Ariba strongly values being recognized as a customer-centric organization. We’ve created our #BeREAL pledge to ensure that all SAP Ariba employees factor optimizing the customer experience into every business decision that they make.
What exactly does #BeREAL stand for? The R equals responsiveness to customers (including SAP Ariba colleagues), the E relates to empathy with understanding the culture of our customers and their business objectives, the A signifies being aligned with your SAP Ariba colleagues to deliver the best customer experience, and the L acknowledges that we lead our customers to realize value through our expertise.
“To become a part of the SAP Ariba team, we ask all applicants to share experiences that embody the #BeREAL pledge.”
SAP Ariba is the leading provider of collaborative business commerce solutions. SAP Ariba combines industry-leading software as a service (SaaS) technology to optimize the complete commerce lifecycle with the world's largest web-based community to discover, connect and collaborate with a global network of trading partners and expert capabilities to augment internal resources and skills, delivering everything needed to control costs, minimize risk, improve profits and enhance cash flow and operations – all in a cloud-based environment. Whether you’re buying, selling or managing cash, you can do it more efficiently and effectively in the SAP Ariba Cloud. Over 300,000 companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500, use SAP Ariba’s solutions to drive more efficient inter-enterprise commerce.
• Application specific solution consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blueprint, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
• Support in escalated projects
• Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
• Support of pre-sales activities
• Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team leader
• Detailed planning of process implementation
• Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
• Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
• Develop and Assure quality of process models
• Demonstrating basic knowledge of modeling standards and tools
• Functional Experience
• Minimum of five years application consulting experience in application
• Has experience with minimum of two full cycle implementations
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Coordinates customer project members
• Understanding of industry specific business processes (if applicable)
• Understands the Business Process Library approach
• English: Fluent
• University degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 80% travel
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :