SAP SAP CONCUR Regional Sales Director Job in Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition ID: 191523
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the Company’s annual revenue and booking quota for assigned region. Responsible for hiring, training, developing and managing a successful team of Regional Sales Executives that consistently exceeds annual revenue quota for the assigned region. Responsible for regional sales account management and customer satisfaction. Reports to the VP of Sales.
· Directs the activities of Regional Sales Executives within assigned region to ensure that company revenue goals and objectives are exceeded.
· Establishes department measurements to manage and report progress toward revenue plan goals.
· Ensures Regional Sales Executives maintain a high number of weekly new face-to-face prospect meetings.
· Regularly participates in sales and coaching calls.
· Coaches and mentors assigned Regional Sales Executives to develop their skill and knowledge of Concur software products and sales techniques.
· Establishes and maintains processes that generate strong customer satisfaction.
· Effectively manages all resources to meet revenue and expense targets within assigned budget and provides input in the development of the annual department budget.
· Consistently negotiates and closes new business.
· Develops and maintains a business, sales and marketing plan for assigned region.
· Develops strategies to generate cost effective sales leads.
· Accurately and consistently forecasts monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned region.
· Documents all sales contacts and activities using Concur’s sales tools and systems.
· Effectively demonstrates and presents Concur’s Employee Spend Management Solution.
· Develops sales strategies that link prospect’s business driver to Concur’s Employee Spend Management Solution.
· Establishes feedback mechanisms from customers, prospects, and partners to the marketing department.
· Develops and maintains strong alliance partnerships within the assigned region.
· Provides constant feedback to Sales management on the territory environment.
· Accurately qualifies and prepares Pre-Sales Consultants and Service staff for customer demonstrations and presentations.
· Shares input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications.
· Responsible for the overall direction of Regional Sales Executives in assigned territory.
· Selects, manages, trains and coaches departmental personnel.
· Identifies and supports opportunities for the training and professional development of department personnel.
· Provides regular informal and formal performance feedback to direct reports.
· Conducts performance appraisals in accordance with corporate guidelines.
· Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
· Operates under little supervision.
· Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers.
· Is aware of, and complies with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
· BA/BS in a business or a technical related field of study from an accredited college or university.
· Ten plus years of successful experience selling software products.
· Ability to pass a background check.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
· Demonstrated ability to consistently generate revenue and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
· Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans.
· Demonstrated knowledge and ability to implement a successful sales process that generates revenue.
· Demonstrated knowledge of software direct and re-seller sales channels.
· Strong ability to create sales presentations messages, position statements, and other sales collateral.
· Strong knowledge of industry travel and entertainment products.
· Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast revenue monthly, quarterly, and annually.
· Proven ability to successfully manage a regional budget.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts.
· Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex contracts, proposals, and other sales related documents.
· Successful experience creating and presenting ales programs to a diverse audience.
· Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Flexibility in work schedule is required.
· Various means of travel may be required, which may include air travel.
Critical Performance Competencies:
· Leads by example
· Develops employees into positions in which they can succeed
· Provides a strong and positive role model and sets an example for employees
· Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
· Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
· Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support
· Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
· Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding
· Persists despite obstacles and opposition or set backs
· Competitive, high achiever
· Holds self accountable for results
· Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
· Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
· Hires, develops & rewards great people
· Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
· Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
· Displays a relentless commitment to win
· Displays personal & corporate integrity
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :