SAP IT Architecture Senior Specialist in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 268670
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Hiring Manager: Georg Moeschwitzer
Recruiter Name: Michelle Bryant
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP Enterprise Cloud Services - provide customers with end2end application management for all their specific SAP solutions across multiple consumption models like Public cloud, Private Cloud (HEC), Hybrid cloud and On-Premise. We guide and support SAP customers migrate to Cloud and accelerate their Innovation adoption whilst ensuring the stability of their core business.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Global SAP Enterprise Cloud Services organization is planning to enhance architect capacities for engineering of application innovation services and professional management of innovation and operation in our strategic long-term customer engagements. In your role as Services Architecture Senior Specialist (f/m/d) you will assume ownership for services aiming to steer customers towards operational stability and performance and adoption of innovation along roadmaps that help consume advanced SAP software and services while aligning IT strategy with the business strategy. This includes:
• Represent the entire portfolio set of value-add services in SAP’s Enterprise Cloud Services engagements
• Take ownership for Development and Engineering of Application Innovation Services and E2E Implementation of Service Execution Readiness with Sales, Delivery and Customer Engagement Units inside and outside of SAP Enterprise Cloud Services organization
• Identification of business opportunities for new software and service portfolio elements arising from in depth understanding of solution and business processes
• Define roadmap for innovation adoption together with particular subject matter experts
• Design software lifecycle procedures in strong collaboration with SAP cloud operations
• Actively work with Product, Development and Operations teams to align Enterprise Cloud Services with current and future product and cloud services offerings
• Support Go to market activities (Lead of customer focused solution design in Bid and Pre-sales phase)
• Background in IT Architecture and key methodologies for efficient deployment and operation of SAP applications
• Understanding of customers unique business needs, objectives and budget situation (Total cost of operation)
• Ability to present complex information to customers and colleagues in a clear and appealing manner
• Ability to build and position content solutions and services to industry demand
• Strong communication and social interaction skills in English is a must, other languages a plus
• Experience in ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) or other IT Service Management Standard Models
• Knowledge on SAP’s best practice standards and tools for Application Lifecycle Management of Hybrid/Cloud Solutions
• Knowledge of SAP Applications, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA
• 5 years of related work experience in the area of IT Business Management, IT Operations or IT Architecture with exposure to/experience with international customer projects
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :