SAP Developer Associate - Globalization Services Financials in São Leopoldo, Brazil
Requisition ID: 278653
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Globalization Services (GS) acts as ‘One Face to the Field Organization and SAP Customers’ for all globalization topics: internationalization, localization and translation.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Globalization Services works on new developments, development support and legal changes activities for localized solutions. Teams in GS follow the Lean Development Model requiring team members who carry out all tasks involved in the team, ranging from development support to quality assurance.
• Software development focusing on design, coding, and testing
• Analyze requirements and create specifications and design documents
• Work closely together with other team members to ensure the team success
• Work closely with colleagues in other lines of business and other locations, external partners and customers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor degree or undergraduate studies in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Management
• Fluency in English is required
• Knowledge in SAP ERP and Brazil Localization and SAP HANA is a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to pick up knowledge in new areas very fast
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
• Previous experience with SCRUM and LEAN is a plus.
• Relevant Professional experience in software development
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :