SAP HEC Engagement Lead-HEC Delivery Job in Seoul, South Korea
Requisition ID: 205365
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device, SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Within the Digital Business Services(DBS) board area, the mission of the HEC Delivery organization is to run the HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and drive SAP HANA adoption and scale; provide Enterprise class cloud offering for mission critical operations; and run real-time cloud platform, infrastructure, and managed services, focusing on fast time-to-value at reduced cost and risk.
HEC Delivery is delivering and running customers SAP Systems. We deliver services from all regions EMEA/AMER/APJ/MEE) having a strong international focus and cultural diversity. Our organization is expanding its delivery and support team across the globe.
To increase our delivery strength in India and Korea, the HEC delivery Organization required talented, hands-on experts in application and technology areas, ideally candidates who are also in interested in combinations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
· Engagement lead owns the customer end to end in HEC. An EL is the primary point of contact for the customer and the face of SAP to customer
· Primarily responsible for customer engagement topics throughout the entire customer life cycle in HEC and to manage customer expectations
· Customer engagement executive with excellent communication and coordination skills and acts as a customer ambassador for all the HEC services. Face of SAP to customer and customer advocate with in SAP.
· Contract administration and operational change management
· Support HEC sales and pre-sales for upselling and to create new business.
· Financials: Support renewals and work towards customer retention. Ensure 100 % billing for all the chargeable services.
· Establish Governance of HEC delivery and Custodian of the SAP HEC contract and Escalation Management during customer life cycle.
· Executes periodic service review and reporting to customer and SAP HEC management.
· Establish customer relationship through regular interactions (onsite and remote) and driving HEC innovation for customer.
· SLA Management: Monitoring and reporting on contractual Service Levels. Prevention of Service Level Agreement (SLA) violations. Process service credits, if there is an SLA violation.
· Coordinate with delivery teams, customer project team (customer and system integrators) and extended SAP teams to align on HEC service delivery.
· Support to manage customer escalations and engage others to bring resolution
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following areas: Computer Science,
Engineering, Information management
· Strong customer service focus and C level communication
· SAP Basis Lead with strong knowledge and hands on experience
· Datacenter migration experience
· Demonstrate relationship management competences
· Strong business acumen plus technology/solution background
· Process affinity and strong process orientations
· Experience in working with cross-cultural teams or individuals
· Actively manage project escalations
· Solid know-how on SAP Technologies and Products (SAP certification highly beneficial).
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively
communicate and escalate Issues.
· Able to articulate technical details to non-technical audience such as customer with great
clear and concise confidence.
· Good knowledge of network and virtual technologies (load-balancer, virtual machine).
· Ability to Own, Lead and coordinate operational tasks, customer escalations, process,
· Ability to work under pressure and constantly add value to customer and within organization.
· Capacity to continuously acquire new knowledge in an independent, proactive way
· Good analytical and solution oriented thinking
· Having ITIL knowledge and/or certification is plus consistent work stream that include
delivery by other experts especially CQC services.
· Prepares the customer contacts for upcoming HEC service delivery
· Prepared onsite and remote teams with customer specific information of HEC
· Volunteer/participate in continuous improvement projects or task forces in HEC Delivery
organization on specialized technical topics and to mentor fellow colleagues
· 10 plus years of IT industry experience (SAP technology and eco system)
· Minimum 3 years of experience in customer facing role and should have excellent people
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :