SAP Developer Associate Job in Shanghai, China
Requisition ID: 163640
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
• We are looking for one or more talents with outstanding technical skills. You will do core modeling tool development of key platform components with innovative algorithms, in-memory database, column-based storage, cloud computing, data mining techniques. And you will have chance to be responsible for develop and test our innovated products. You’ll be working within world class engineering team. The role will be based in Shanghai or Xi’an, but will involve working closely with colleagues based in France.
About HANA Enterprise Architecture Designer
• SAP’s strategy at the highest level is about empowering enterprises to become the leaders in the Digitization of their own industries. The HANA data platform unifies all data in the enterprise. By building capabilities into the HANA platform, our development and analytics customers are empowered to bring business meaning and relevance to the world’s data.
In order to implement Hana platform, customers will have to go through a period of changes and system reorganization. HANA Enterprise Architecture will support them going through this period of change using modeling techniques.
• Identifying existing goals, process, systems, databases and publish to all stakeholders.
• Identifying new goals in the digital economy, define new infrastructure, analyze impact on existing assets, plan for the change.
• Help implement the change
• Responsible for designing and building product integrated modeling tool with high performance and reliability
• Responsible for coding, reviewing, troubleshooting, and problem solving of product development
• Responsible for implementation and release of feature changes according to agreed timescales and cost
• Responsible for troubleshooting customer issues, tuning, giving root cause and provide solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Must have college education from Chinese C9 Universities.
• Excellent written and oral English communication.
• Familiar with at least one kind of database: Oracle, SQL Server, SQL Anywhere…
• Experience with web front development.
• Proven track record in shipping software on time, with high quality.
• Great problem-solving skills, strategic thinking and technical skills.
• Experience in building scalable, secure, high performance products and services is a plus.
• Experience and success in working with ambiguity and taking risks is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and cross group collaboration skills
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :